Hickory Hollow Llewellin Setters Forum Index Hickory Hollow Llewellin Setters
Our Dogs Get Straight to the Point!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time is near

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hickory Hollow Llewellin Setters Forum Index -> Birds, Birds, Birds!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Bartz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: The time is near Reply with quote

Well it is August, one month to bird season and I have officially started my pre-season. This means that I will drive everyone that knows me a little crazy with dog talk and bird sounds. At times I get so worked up I forget to breath.

September hunt for sage and ruffed grouse in Wyoming , October hunt for pheasants in ND , November hunt for prarie chickens in Nebraska , December back to ND for more ring necks, and you can mix in a few hundreds birds at Faeth's Fowl Play.

Anybody else have plans?
kellyhastings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aspen and I will be doing one trip to South Dakota in November and we are thinking about stopping over in Iowa on the way. If time allows we are thinking about doing a trip to Kentucky or Georgia quail hunting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hickory Hollow Llewellin Setters Forum Index -> Birds, Birds, Birds! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: